Monday, July 18, 2005

SE Chronicles – Thursday

Another great day!! This is crazy though…as hard as I have been going, I should be worn out tired. Yes, I’m tired, but during the day I have an energy that I can not explain. Must be a God thing. Father, thank you for sustaining me. I need nothing but you!!

Yeah, today was a great day. Lots of fun stuff. I think one of the most impactful things I have seen at Summer Excitement was the time this morning in Sabbath. A little good and bad for me. I enjoyed it…but not from a Sabbath point of view…from a watching people in Sabbath point of view. The art room was IN-STINKIN-CREDIBLE. I was blown away by all that they were doing…just down right incredible. I stood there with the camera, watching Kyla paint “Your Word is a Lamp Unto My Feet” and wept. I watched as Dana (baptized last night) wrote with her dirty fingers “Clean”. AWESOME. The guy with the deer and the water. The guy with the man on his knees and the sword. SO MUCH COOL STUFF. Too little time to write!! Father, thank you for giving us this time of Sabbath today. Thank you for changing lives through rest in you. Thank you for what you did with Thomas…and so many others…but thank you for speaking to Thomas. Speak to more tonight as they sleep Father. I believe you can do that. You amaze me Father…you continue to amaze me. I love you so much for what you are doing this week.

Then the worship time tonight…OH MAN! I love seeing the rocks come from spelling out me to the alter. I love how God brought all the themes together. That was awesome. May we all remember what has happened this week. May God never forget the commitments that have been made. Thank you God.

OK, I’m tired now…going to bed...

God, all I can say is THANK YOU…You have blessed me beyond my wildest imagination. Wow! I love you.

Your Son,

Doyle

OK, after I read this…I don’t know that it does justice for the day…but…it’s what my brain was doing tonight. That’s what I get for staying up with those wacky TLC’s till so late. I LOVE THOSE TLC’s. Can we get any better than that??

Doyle

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about you making me get into the dorms at 12:30, and telling me to go to sleep???? huh???

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home