Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Man, I hate it when I am this busy. I think I hate it even more when Christy is so busy. When Christy is so busy, she just doesn't seem like she is enjoying life. I hate that for her because "when mama's not happy, nobody's happy!!". I just hate that for her.

While I'm hating...I don't know why, but I have worried more about Southwest the past couple of weeks than I ever have since I've been here. Not because I think we're doing anything wrong, in fact it might be because I think God is doing some incredible things. But when God works, I think Satan works too. It seems like people are being misunderstood more and more. More rumors, absolutely false rumors happen. More people are angry at each other, even though they want the exact same things. Maybe this is the pain of growing...getting in a real battle with Satan. If we can't love each other...the evil one wins.

Father,
Lead us through this. Let our words be heard for what is said from the heart. Don't let your enemy use our words of love to drive wedges between us. Give me peace about what you are doing Father. I love you so much Father. It is only for You that I would care about any of this. I love you, and I want to love who You love. Father, continue to shape me into the man you want me to be. Continue to tell me that I am worthy of calling you Abba. You know me and you still love me.

I love you God...use me for Your will.

Your son,
Doyle

I am so proud of my wife and kids today. My wife because in her way she shares her faith with those around her (SR). God, thank you for using my wife to run after SR. My son Everett because while he is so good and mature...he is still a kid...and I love that. God, don't let him grow up too fast (or too slow!). Avery, because she asked SR to pray with her...and God used her to run after SR. True...because he's just True right now.

Thank you Father for my family.

OUT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home