Sunday, May 09, 2004

Couple of thoughts wrapping up the day.

1. Worship went great this morning. Thank you God for going beyond what I would ever do. When the Elders and their families were up on stage singing, "One heart, one spirit, one hope for tomorrow, We are the body of Christ." with the rest of the congregation...what a moving time....thank you Father.

2. Survivor....what a bunch of idiots!! Why is it that when things don't go your way, you become the victim. Do we do that in church? Well he doesn't like what I like so he must not be as good a person/Christian as I. How immature are we?

That's it...not much really!

Father,

Thank you for a great day....wow me tomorrow. Let me give it to you from the moment I wake up.

I love you God, I love you Jesus....help me change my ways.

Doyle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home